1. Discover your connection.
Although Lone Star Credit Union was opened to serve Lone Star Gas Company employees, our field of membership has expanded over the years. You are eligible to join LSCU if:
- you or a family member live or work within the counties of Delta, Hopkins, Hunt, Kaufman, Rains, or Rockwall.
- you or a family member live or work within a 10-mile radius of the Dallas branch.
- are employed by a business served by Lone Star Credit Union.
2. Open your Savings account.
With a $25 opening deposit into a Savings account, you’re officially a Member of Lone Star Credit Union. Now, you have access to our full line of products and services including checking, loans, and so much more.
3. Enjoy the perks of membership.
We have the solutions to your financial needs: refinance or apply for a loan, open a checking account, or schedule an appointment with Lone Star Investment Solutions. Not sure where to start? Contact us to discover what solutions are the best fit for you.
4. Share LSCU with your family.
Because you are eligible for membership, so are they!